- I can (as my wife so eloquently put it) get all of my crap out of the house
- I can work on several pedals at once, at any time of the day or (and often) night
- I'm able to fire up the compressor and airbrush for the first time in years, which expands the colour options I can offer and gives a much better spray finish on the pedals
- I got a bench pillar drill, which makes prepping the pedal boxes much faster and more accurate
- I can make a mess and not tidy it up!
- I am King of the shed.
Workshop under construction.
In May this year I had a new workshop (big man-shed) built in the garden. I love it! It has many advantages, not least of which are:
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
I'm Mark. I LOVE effect pedals. I started out making them for myself. I have 'quite a few'.